The College of Business and Economics’ academic advising weeks are approaching.
Are you ready to meet with your adviser?
Do you need help filling out your advising form?
Are you completely aware of the requirements that you need to complete before you can graduate from Towson University?
If you have any of these concerns please join the CBE Student Academic Services at one of our advising workshops!
The Advising Preparation workshops will cover topics such as:
- How to fill out your advising form for future terms
- How to prepare for the advising appointment with your adviser
- How to plan effectively to complete your graduation requirements
Session Dates and Times:
Thursday, October 17, 3 p.m.
Monday, October 21, 2 p.m.
Tuesday, October 22, 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, October 30, noon
Thursday, October 31, 3:30 p.m.
Monday, November 4, 2 p.m.
Tuesday, November 5, 2 p.m.
All the workshops will take place in Stephens Hall, room 207, and will last for approximately 50 minutes.
Please bring with you!
- Your academic requirements report
- A copy of your most recent advising form
- A pen/pencil
For more information, feel free to visit ST 301, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you all there!