Help TU students “Suit Up” for job interviews and professional settings by donating new or gently used professional suits, slacks, jackets, skirts, ties, and shirts of all sizes to the Career Center Professional Clothing Drive. Your tax-deductible donation will help students make a great impression FREE of charge!
Guidelines for donation:
- All clothing must be in good condition
- Clothing must be less than 5 years old and/or in style
- Please donate items you would feel comfortable wearing to an interview yourself
The Career Center is accepting donations over summer 2018 at the following on-campus locations:
- Administration Building
- Chartwell’s Office- University Union
- Career Center- 7800 York Road Building, Suite 206
- Towson University’s Center for Professional Studies- 7400 York Road, 2nd Floor Lobby
Please contact Danielle Brower at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.