OSPR released it’s last newsletter for the academic year yesterday! Check it out here for funding opportunities, IRB info, and NSF updates.
New Issue of OSPR Newsletter
About Katherine Fusick
- Friday, May 18th at 1PM Thesis Defense: “Investigating the role of PcpA as a protein on Streptococcus pneumoniae that may be degraded by neutrophil serine proteases”
- S.T.E.M. into Knowledge with Drop-in Faculty Tutoring
- Welcome Vasu Bhatt as Director of the MACS Department
- IRB Standard Review Applications Due TODAY
- Friday May 18th at 1pm Sabbatical talk with Dr. Gail Kaplan: “Innovative Approaches to Promote Student Success in AP Calculus”