All Campus Recreation facilities will close at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, May 22 and will be CLOSED from Wednesday, May 23 – Monday, May 28. Campus Recreation facilities will reopen on Tuesday, May 29 at noon.
Campus Recreation Closure
About Judy Rixham
- Friday, May 18th at 1PM Thesis Defense: “Investigating the role of PcpA as a protein on Streptococcus pneumoniae that may be degraded by neutrophil serine proteases”
- S.T.E.M. into Knowledge with Drop-in Faculty Tutoring
- IRB Standard Review Applications Due TODAY
- Welcome Vasu Bhatt as Director of the MACS Department
- Friday May 18th at 1pm Sabbatical talk with Dr. Gail Kaplan: “Innovative Approaches to Promote Student Success in AP Calculus”