Dr. Gail Kaplan, Professor in the Department of Mathematics in the Fisher College of Science and Mathematics, will present her sabbatical talk “Innovative Approaches to Promote Student Success in AP Calculus”, on Friday May 18th at 1pm in the York 7800 building, room YR 320. Abstract: Attendees will hear about opportunities to stimulate student success in AP Calculus thru student centered projects.
Friday May 18th at 1pm Sabbatical talk with Dr. Gail Kaplan: “Innovative Approaches to Promote Student Success in AP Calculus”
About Amanda Charles
- Friday, May 18th at 1PM Thesis Defense: “Investigating the role of PcpA as a protein on Streptococcus pneumoniae that may be degraded by neutrophil serine proteases”
- S.T.E.M. into Knowledge with Drop-in Faculty Tutoring
- IRB Standard Review Applications Due TODAY
- Welcome Vasu Bhatt as Director of the MACS Department
- TU Seniors – Update Your Handshake Profile to Enhance Your Job Search Today!