Dr. Gail Kaplan, Professor in the Department of Mathematics in the Fisher College of Science and Mathematics, will present her sabbatical talk “Innovative Approaches to Promote Student Success in AP Calculus”, on Friday May 18th at 1pm in the York 7800 building, room YR 320. Abstract: Attendees will hear about opportunities to stimulate student success in AP Calculus thru student centered projects.
Sabbatical talk with Dr. Gail Kaplan: “Innovative Approaches to Promote Student Success in AP Calculus”
About Amanda Charles
- Always have a scanner at your fingertips. Watch this Computer Therapy episode to learn how.
- Planetarium Show: Proxima B and other Earths
- Early Bird Registration Pricing Available for the Tiger Trot Homecoming 5K!
- Learn how to support the TU LGBTQ+ community
- Food Insecurity and FoodShare Program Information