All faculty and staff are invited to attend a home buying seminar taking place in AD120 from noon to 1 p.m. on Tuesday, April 24. Frank Gurchik (TU Alum ’05) with PNC Mortgage will be facilitating this seminar. Refreshments will be provided.
A Mortgage Loan Officer from PNC Mortgage will cover the following topics:
- Overview of home buying process from start to finish
- Various lending programs for First Time Home Buyers (FHA), Military Veterans (VA) and Employee Grants
- How to get pre-approved for a mortgage loan
- Determining how much money is needed to purchase a home
- How to save on closing costs and waiving housing down payments
Save the date for upcoming seminars*:
- Financial Planning Overview: Thursday, May 17
- Credit 101: Thursday, June 7
*All seminars noon – 1 p.m. in AD 120
*PNC announces April workplace banking benefits for all TU faculty and staff
- Open a new checking account and get up to $300*. Add a VISA Rewards card and get additional $100 and 0 percent on balance transfers up to 15 months.
- Refer your co-workers: You get $100, and so do they! Refer up to 10 coworkers annually for $1,000 a year!
- Better interest rate on savings.
- Discounts on consumer auto loans, home lending, and mortgages.
*A PNC banker will be at the seminar above to give out information. Please contact email@example.com or call (410) 321-6076 to schedule an appointment. You may also stop inside the TU PNC Branch (University Union, ground floor) between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Additional terms and conditions apply.