Do you know the Hussman Center for Adults with Autism:
- Offers programs in fitness, art, cooking, and other activities?
- Provides opportunities to enhance skills needed for work?
- Supports further development of social communication and team work skills?
- Includes Towson University students as peer mentors in the programs?
Information Meeting Dates and Times!
Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:15-6:15 p.m.
Link to register: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/4090E48A4AB2CA4FB6-hussman
2nd Floor Reception area
Institute for Well-Being
One Olympic Place
Towson, MD 21204-4104
Registration is required to attend an Information Meeting. The presentation begins at the start time of the session.
Driving directions may be found at: http://www.towson.edu/iwbparking.
- Parking information will be provided upon registration for an Information Meeting
For more information about the Hussman Center, please visit our website at: http://www.towson.edu/hussmancenter
We look forward to sharing information about the Hussman Center for Adults with Autism with you! If you have any questions please contact Aimee Bealer at 410-704-4486 or email@example.com