Feeling down about your body or appearance? We’ve all been there. The Body Project is an interactive discussion group led by students that focuses on helping people feel more positively about their bodies and helping them critique unrealistic societal ideals of beauty. This program has been studied extensively and has been shown to increase body satisfaction and reduce disordered eating behavior. The groups are fun, empowering, and highly interactive!
To sign up or for more information, contact Dr. Jaime Kaplan at email@example.com.
Sessions are two hours each for two weeks and attendance is required on both days. All sessions are held in the Counseling Center.
- Session 2: Tuesdays, 3/27 and 4/3, 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Session 3: Fridays, 3/30 and 4/6, 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Session 4: Mondays, 4/9 and 4/16, 10:00am to 12:00pm
- Session 5: Fridays, 4/20 and 4/27, 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- Session 6: Tuesdays, 5/1 and 5/8, 1:00pm to 3:00pm