Attention, students! Are you planning on attending graduate school after graduation? The Career Center offers Graduate School Application Assistance for students who are interested in pursuing a degree in higher education. Don’t worry if you are just beginning the process, the counselor/advisor is there to help you, regardless of how far you are in your search!
Here are some general reminders:
- Appointments are approximately 30 minutes long
- Come prepared to discuss your interests and goals for the future
- The counselor/advisor may also provide you with resources and advice regarding the following:
- Deciding when to pursue graduate education and how to identify programs
- Application timelines
- Obtaining letters of recommendation
- Entrance exams
- Personal statements
- Graduate school interviews
Be ready to discuss any steps you have already taken to research or apply to graduate school. The counselor/advisor will provide guidance regarding what steps to take next in the application process. Schedule an appointment via Handshake today!