Come to our information session to learn about teaching and research opportunities for TU faculty in France and Spain. Dr. Carl Jubran – President of IAU College and Dr. Kurt Shick – Dean of Admissions & Alumni Affairs will share information on the IAU Resident Fellows Program and possibilities for faculty-led study abroad programming in Barcelona and Aix-en-Provence.
When? Thursday, February 22 at 10:30 am
Where? Psychology Building, Rm. #405
Please RSVP to Ms. Ogonna Owu at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spend the summer or semester teaching and conducting research in Aix-en-Provence, France or Barcelona, Spain. The IAU College Resident Fellows Program is designed for visiting professors to tap into IAU’s existing academic infrastructure and take advantage of the vast available resources including IAU’s faculty, classroom space, housing, library and archives.
While at IAU, the Resident Fellow can expect to:
- Interact and consult with IAU’s experienced faculty
- Participate in the IAU program of their choice
- Promote the intellectual and cultural exchange at IAU through a series of public lectures in their field of expertise
- Conduct smaller seminars and discussions with IAU students and faculty
- Develop their own research during the Fellowship period
- Participate in various excursions to neighboring regions with students. Some examples include day trips to Nice, Marseille, and Bonnieux
Interested U.S. faculty must complete the IAU Resident Fellows Application. Any questions can be directed to Ms. Sarah Maharjan and Professor Alan Roberts, Chair of the Resident Fellows selection committee.
- Fall term and/or academic year: May 1 with the Resident Fellow announced by the end of May
- Spring term: October 1 with the Resident Fellow announced by the end of October
- Summer term: April 1 with the Resident Fellow announced by the end of April
For more information contact the TU Study Abroad Office at email@example.com.