Due to the ongoing Science Complex construction, on Friday morning (December 8, 2017), Glen Drive inbound to campus will be closed to all vehicular traffic. All vehicular traffic needing to use Glen Drive must do so using Newell Avenue (from York Road) to Stephens Avenue south to Glen Drive. Access to Van Bokellen, Smith Hall, Stephens Hall and Cook Library will continue to be accessible via Glen Drive. Glen Drive will continue to be usable as an outbound exit to York Road. Detour signs will be posted as needed to give direction.
Construction update: vehicular traffic route changes
About Simi Akinmuda
- Keep these tips for recognizing phishing scams before and after the break
- Nominations Due Tomorrow for BTU Partnership Awards
- Present at the 10th Annual Environmental Conference – Call for Proposals OPEN!
- TU Votes 2018 Election Experience Survey – Tell us about your experience as a voter this year!
- Campus Construction Update