Starting at 8 p.m. on December 23, 2017, Blackboard will be down for approximately 12 hours. During this time, Blackboard engineers will apply a cumulative patch to the system. The purpose of this patch is due to end of life of the service Crocodoc, which is the current inline grading tool for assignments. After the patch is applied, the inline grading tool, Crocodoc, will become Box View. Box View will function the same as Crocodoc, but allow more files types to be submitted. Documentation is available on the Blackboard Support webpage.
Blackboard unavailable December 23 at 8 p.m. due to application of cumulative patch
About Jennifer Weldon
- Keep these tips for recognizing phishing scams before and after the break
- Nominations Due Tomorrow for BTU Partnership Awards
- Present at the 10th Annual Environmental Conference – Call for Proposals OPEN!
- TU Votes 2018 Election Experience Survey – Tell us about your experience as a voter this year!
- Campus Construction Update