Did you know that John McKusik from the Academic Achievement Center, Kanji Takeno from Photographic Services, Greg Primrose from Student Affairs, and George Kram III from the Chemistry Department were nominated last year for a Board of Regents Staff Award?
Congratulations to last year’s honorable mentions.
Know someone deserving of an award? Maybe someone in your office, maybe someone in a different office or division? Maybe it’s you! The system-wide awards offer recognition in the following categories:
- exceptional contribution to the institution and/or unit to which the person belongs
- outstanding service to students in an academic or residential environment
- extraordinary public service to the university or greater community
- effectiveness and efficiency in academic or administrative transformation
- inclusion, multiculturalism, and social justice
Don’t delay! Nominations are due this Friday, November 17 by 5PM.