Do you know a colleague that contributes to the successes in your department? How about a team member that participates in activities that improve TU or the great community? Is there a staff member that reaches beyond the everyday to build, nurture, and advance the institution?
It is time to nominate a colleague for the 2017 University System of Maryland Board of Regents Staff Awards
The USM Board of Regents (BOR) Staff Awards is the highest honor bestowed upon non-exempt and exempt employees with at least 5 years of experience by the Council of University System Staff (CUSS).
The system-wide awards offer recognition in the following categories:
- exceptional contribution to the institution and/or unit to which the person belongs
- outstanding service to students in an academic or residential environment
- extraordinary public service to the university or greater community
- effectiveness and efficiency in academic or administrative transformation
- inclusion, multiculturalism, and social justice
Don’t delay! Nominations are due by 5PM, Friday, November 17, 2017
Have questions? Contact Jennifer Morrow at firstname.lastname@example.org or x4-4267.