Applications are being accepted for the TU Undergraduate Research & Creative Inquiry Award program. All full-time undergraduate students engaged in scholarly research or creative inquiry activities under the mentorship of Towson University faculty members are eligible to apply to receive a $1,000 award for their research project. Selected projects must be carried out in the spring or summer of 2018. If interested, please use the link below to apply. The submission deadline is November 17, 2017.
Scholarship Opportunity: Undergraduate Research & Creative Inquiry Award
About Nadira Adams
- Attention all seniors and graduate students! Feeling uncertain about life after college?
- The Passing of Dr. Shiva Azadegan
- Live Strategy Competition Finale TODAY
- Construction update: vehicular entrance to Glen Garage closed on Sunday
- Race and the Wealth Divide in Baltimore City: A Community Dialogue