TU Holiday hopes to bring students of all backgrounds, cultures, religious and non-religious, to learn about the various end of the year holidays and celebrate together. This committee focuses on coordinating all the details for the event – everything from the activities, speakers, food, crafts, and of course decorations. This year we are hoping to have our largest and most exciting event yet! TU Holiday will be on Friday, December 8th from 8-11pm on the second floor of the University Union. Log in to Involved @ TU (www.towson.edu/involvedTU) to apply! Applications are due by October 20th. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email Kristen Zdon at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to celebrating with you!
Apply today to be a part of the TU Holiday Committee!
About Amanda Codd
- Know Some Exceptional Students? Nominate them for Homecoming Court!
- Lights. Sound. Camera. ACTION!
- Two days left to register for Diversity Works – A Career Networking Reception
- It’s not too late to become a Volunteer for this year’s Homecoming! Applications are DUE FRIDAY!
- What Can I Do with This Major? Workshop Today