Due to a security upgrade, starting on Monday, October 16, 2017, there will be slight change to the My TU portal login (inside.towson.edu) experience. This includes logins for PeopleSoft /Towson Online Services.
- On the My TU page, faculty, staff and students enter their TU credentials (NetID and password) directly on the page in the yellow login box, then select the button next to their appropriate role.
What to expect
- On the MyTU page, there will be a gold box with header text that reads “Click to Login to:”
- Faculty, staff and students will click on their role text, then will be directed to the Towson University Authenticated Login page and prompted to enter their TU credentials.
- Faculty and staff enrolled in Duo Multi-Factor Authentication will also then be prompted for Duo authentication. Students are not affected by this step.
Items to note:
- On MyTU mobile: the login box on the main page will not change, but once clicked, faculty, staff and students will be directed to the Towson University Authenticated Login page instead of the existing mobile login box. Faculty and staff enrolled in Duo will also be prompted to authenticate.
- If the PeopleSoft/Towson Online Services login page has been bookmarked, you will be automatically directed to the Towson University Authenticated Login page.
- If you have any questions or issues logging in, contact the OTS Help Center at 410-704-5151.