Upcoming OTS Training Workshops
Thursday, September 14th, 2017 – 10:00am-1:00pm – Cook 404A
Form a solid foundation of knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
Wednesday, September 20th, 2017 – 1:00pm-3:00pm – Cook 404A
Learn the basics of OneNote, a comprehensive note taking app.
Creating Accessible PDF Documents
Thursday, September 21st, 2017 – 10:00am-11:30am – Cook 404A
Learn how to take an existing document and make it accessible to people with disabilities.
DUO Multi-Factor Authentication Walk-In Session (BYOD)
Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 – 9:00am-1:00pm – Cook 404A
Bring your mobile device (iPhone, Android, iPad, etc.) to this walk-in session and learn how to enroll and manage your devices.
Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 – 10:00am-1:00pm – Cook 404A
Maximize the effectiveness of Excel using common power tools.
OTS Training Tip of the Week
Quickly Navigate an Excel Spreadsheet with Keyboard Shortcuts
- Arrow keys can be used to move once cell up, down, right or left.
- CTRL + ↑ to jump to the top cell.
- CTRL + ↓ to drop to the last cell before an empty cell.
- CTRL+Home will navigate to cell A1.
- CTRL+End will navigate to the end of the data in your spreadsheet.
Enjoy our tip of the week? Send us suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org!