|The Office of Assessment is offering a Fall 2017 “Assessment 911 Workshop Series” to provide one-on-one help for faculty, administrators, and staff related to assessment plans, annual reports, and the use of Compliance-Assist. These sessions will allow faculty and staff to drop-in at select dates/times (see below) to get immediate one-on-one help|
|Location: Burdick Hall – Room 112 (Computer Classroom)
The annual reports for programs and core courses are due on November 1, 2017.
Please contact the Office of Assessment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-704-2200 for more information.
Assessment 911 Workshop Series
About T Peterkin
- Downtime Information for OTS’ Sunday Maintenance Window: extended hours reminder
- IRB Standard Applications Due Tomorrow!
- January 17 – Administrative Leave Granted for Inclement Weather
- Personally Owned Vehicle (POV) Mileage Reimbursement Rate Change
- OTS Training Workshops + Need to Work from Home? Try Virtual Workspace!