Microsoft Word: Track Changes
Tuesday, July 11th, 2017 – 12:00pm-1:00pm – Cook 404A
Keep track of edits to a document when collaborating.
Creating Accessible PDF Documents
Wednesday, July 12th, 2017 – 2:00pm-3:30pm – Cook 404A
Learn how to take an existing document and make it accessible to people with disabilities.
Office 365: OneDrive
Thursday, July 13th, 2017 – 10:00am-12:00pm – Cook 404A
Collaborate, store and create documents and files using Microsoft OneDrive.
Tuesday, July 18th, 2017 – 1:00pm-4:00pm – Cook 404A
Form a solid foundation of knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 – 10:00am-12:00pm – Cook 404A
Learn the basics of OneNote, a comprehensive note taking app.
Thursday, July 27th, 2017 – 1:00pm-4:00pm – Cook 404A
Maximize the effectiveness of Excel using common power tools.
OTS Training Tip of the Week
Here are some shortcuts to help you save some time (and extra clicks) while creating a PowerPoint presentation:
- Ctrl+ Y: redoes the last action.
- Ctrl + Shift + D: duplicates slide currently being shown on the screen.
- Alt+G and then press H: automatically goes to the Choose Theme selection.
- Select entire text and then press F7: to check spelling in the slide.
- F12: saves file under a different name.
Enjoy our tip of the week? Send us suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org!