This fall, TU employees will be able to enroll in their health benefits online using the state of Maryland’s newly-implemented Workday system. Workday will enable faculty and staff to use self-service tools for benefit elections, dependent coverage changes and most other benefits needs. It will eliminate the need for paper or phone enrollment.
To ensure the new system works for you, follow the steps below to confirm your legal name and current home address are correct in PeopleSoft. You must update any outdated information by June 15 to guarantee the timely distribution of your open enrollment materials this fall.
- To update, login to PeopleSoft HCM with your Net ID and password.
- In the top left corner, click on Main Menu, then click on Self Service, then click on Personal Information, then select Personal Information Summary.
- Update any information that is out of date.
- If you change your address,you will receive notification that your request was successfully submitted. The notification will also contain a link to a form you must complete to change your address with the state’s Employee Benefits Division (EBD). Follow the instructions on the form to submit the change to EBD. The notification will also contain a link to the Central Payroll Bureau/Payroll Online Service Center to update your W-4.
• If you change your name, the Office of Human Resources will contact you with additional instructions.
For help navigating PeopleSoft HCM, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 410-704-2162. If your information is correct, you do not need to do anything.
Look for more information about Workday in the coming weeks.