Here’s what we see on the horizon:
- EIGHT Minimester programs in SEVEN different countries
- Australia, Czech Republic, France, Guatemala, Ireland, Scotland (UK), South Africa & the United Kingdom
- ONE Spring Break program in Cuba for KNES
- TWELVE Summer programs in TEN different countries
- China, Costa Rica, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Ecuador, Japan, New Zealand, South Africa & Spain
These are FACULTY-LED programs. What’s that mean?
- Led by a TU faculty member … you may already know them!
- You’re taking a TU course, just somewhere else.
- Receiving TU credit. No if’s, and’s, or but’s.
Take a look at our faculty-led course offerings and see what you think.
Contact us with questions at 410-704-2451 or email@example.com.
Towson University Study Abroad: How Big is Your World?