Last week’s “Five Questions With” episode showed why you should use TU’s new Virtual Workspace (VW). As a follow up, OTS Training has created a video on how to use it. Watch this video to learn how to connect to VW when on campus, off campus or using your mobile device for remote access to your TU desktop and applications.
Not sure how to use the new Virtual Workspace? Watch this video!
About Jennifer Weldon
- Thesis Defense Announcement for Johanna Ramirez
- Lunch’N’Learn With House of Ruth, MD Tomorrow!
- Ribbon Cutting for Cook Library’s 24/7 Study Space is Tomorrow!
- Dissertation Defense Announcement for Meekyeong Kim
- Be Money Smart! Check out Cook Library’s programs during Money Smart Week- TUIG Presents: Discussion of Warren Buffet’s Letters to Shareholders